Sunday, April 02, 2006
getting feet wet - " come on in, the water is nice"
welcome to my blog.

Over the years internet has evolved into the single most important source of information and everything is just a click away. But sometimes finding relevant info becomes very time consuming and even confusing.

This blog is my attempt at providing relevant info to fresh graduates who want guidance to catch their first job or even if someone wants to brush up his fundae to change his current job.

The articles are based largely on my own and my collegues experiences. But I'd encourage everyone to share their views and knowledge on the topic covered. Only through a collective effort can we make this blog a worthwhile resource for job seekers.
 
reddit Delicious Yahoo myweb Spurl

posted by RM at 10:25 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: