- If you are also interested in studying for your mba exam then start early. Here are some simple but effective tips to start studying early:
- Read, read, read.
- Develop your word power by reading books on various topics starting from religious texts to business magazines and autobiographies.
- Keep an eye on current affairs. Discuss with your friends and family members. Improve your debating skills.
- Starting doing simple math calculations like percentage and ratio in your mind.
- Try calculation everything in your mind next time you go for shopping.
- Get a book of grammar if you have doubt between "has" and "have".
And finally, keep a track record of your development. It will help you keep motivated.